Build out your Company and Personal Profiles to gain exposure, increase visibility and boost your business.
(Download the flyer here.) You are invited to make yourself at home in SAHBA’s exciting new, online Member Information Center (MIC)— a marvelous new feature of the membership management database we converted to this summer. To get started, all representatives on record will receive an email from Sara@sahba.org with a personalized link to create an account and Login. Start exploring your MIC!
Access the MIC on any of your devices, anywhere you can connect to the internet. Download the free MemberPlus companion phone app for Android or iOs, and take your SAHBA contacts everywhere.
SAHBA’s online MEMBER DIRECTORY includes:
- Company name; address; phone
- All active representatives’ names
- Business phone
- ‘Contact Us’ button linked to email
- Website link
- Google map
You can also add all this to enhance your SAHBA Directory web page…
- Company description
- Bulleted highlights with URL links to your site
- Gallery of 10 photos
- 1 Video
- Social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Hours of operation
- Job titles
- Cell phones (if you choose in Display Preferences)
- Post a job opening to the Job Board
- Post Hot Deals and Member-to-Member Deals
- Indicate interest to join Councils and Committees
- Plus the directory is Search Engine Optimized
- More features coming soon!
Please be aware the MIC has two levels of “editing permission.” Your company’s “primary rep/main contact” has full permission to upload content for company and personal profiles. All other representatives may edit personal profiles only. If you need to change your level of access to the MIC, either use your main rep’s Username/Password or request a permission update from Sara@sahba.org.
Four simple ‘How-To’ videos are posted within the MIC and also on our website, under the Member tab. If you have more questions, contact our membership director Sara Rohde at 520-795-5114, ext. 229.
If you have not received the email invitation with link, go to https://www.sahba.org, click the Members tab, then Member Login and click “Forgot My UserName/Password.” Enter your email. New Login instructions will be sent.« Back