We Help Our Members Succeed!
We are confident every SAHBA member will start seeing the benefits of membership from day one. That’s because SAHBA is committed to the success of each and every member company. Our professional staff is working around the clock to ensure we offer outstanding programs and services designed to help you and your company.
Membership in SAHBA says a lot about your professionalism, your commitment to the industry and our community. As your spokesperson and industry representative, SAHBA continuously advocates for sound policies that promote our industry and help you succeed. We create networking and educational opportunities can give you the competitive edge that’s so critical in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Joining SAHBA can create high visibility for you and for your business. Getting to know your industry colleagues could open the door for new business opportunities.
SAHBA members take advantage of these Core Services plus many other Value Added Benefits.
From City Hall to the State Capitol, SAHBA diligently works to protect your interests. Here are some recent successes:
- Secured a 30% reduction of sewer connection fees in 2012.
- Led a 2009 effort at the state level to freeze impact fees by cities and towns for two years.
- Helped pass an infill incentive district to expand options for building within Tucson’s urban core.
- Achieved a 90% success rate in backing 2010 pro-builder, pro-business candidates and issues through the SAHBA PAC.
Keep on top of the latest industry news, trends, regulations and best practices in one place. SAHBA provides a variety of publications, professional development opportunities and educational sources.
- Monthly Blueprint newsletter and weekly updates
- Regularly scheduled events on professional development and business practices
- A roundup of important news and information on www.sahba.org
- Access to NAHBA’s extensive offering of publications, news updates, courses and webinars
For more than 40 years, SAHBA has brought the “Best Home Show Ever Built” to Southern Arizona. The SAHBA Home Show is our community’s largest consumer show of home-related products and services. Our three-day event every April and October draws more than 300 exhibitors and 12,000 attendees. Here are reasons why it’s a successful marketing and sale strategy for you.
- It’s an excellent way to showcase your products and services.
- Strong advertising campaign to promote the show draws huge crowds of potential customers.
- Consumers buy and make appointments at the show.
- SAHBA members get discounts and priority placement.
SAHBA gives you opportunities to showcase your industry expertise and make valuable connections that help grow your business.
- Committees and community service projects
- General membership events and mixers
- Annual Installation and Awards Banquet