Tools to help our members succeed!
Advocacy | Education | SAHBAHomeShow.com | ParadeofHomesTucson.com | Networking & Business Development | Discounted Workers’ Compensation Premiums & Other Value-Added Benefits
The Southern Arizona Home Builders Association is the leading organization in Tucson actively working to protect, preserve and promote Southern Arizona home builders, homeowners and individuals working in the construction industry.
As your spokesperson and industry representative, the SAHBA staff is working around the clock to ensure we offer you and your company outstanding programs and services. We continuously advocate sound policies that promote our industry and help you succeed. We create networking and educational opportunities to give you a competitive edge that’s so critical in today’s fast-paced business environment. We also produce the SAHBA Home Show, Parade of Homes, a Charity Golf Classic Tournament and other events to gain more exposure for you and your business.
As a member of SAHBA, you’ll have DIRECT access to the most powerful, successful and influential business owners and government officials in Southern Arizona. Joining SAHBA is a great way to create new contacts and leads, network with others in the industry and keep a strong voice for the home building industry. Submit your membership application today to start taking advantage of these core services plus many other value-added benefits.
- For our 2019 Accomplishments Recap, click here.
- For a 2020 Signature Events & Marketing Guide, click here.
- For 2020 Councils & Committees descriptions, click here.
- For a “Value Checklist: 10 Tips to Maximize Your SAHBA Membership,” click here.
- For a information on SAHBA’s discounted Workers Comp coverage email email@example.com
- For links to your exclusive NAHB Member Savings discount programs, click here
- Tucson Council Members to delay for the third consecutive year the implantation of a proposed $2,000 impact fee increase to single family homes.
- Pima County Supervisors to consolidate wastewater reviews and permitting resulting in a more efficient and less costly development process.
- Oro Valley Council Members to streamline the development process by consolidating the Conceptual Design Review Committee under the Planning & Zoning Commission.
- Weekly TOP 5 e-news and periodical Legislative updates
- It’s an excellent way to showcase your products and services.
- Strong advertising campaign to promote the show draws huge crowds of potential customers.
- Consumers buy and make appointments at the show.
- SAHBA members get discounts and priority placement.
Networking & Business Development
- Committees and community service projects
- General membership events and mixers
- Annual Installation and Awards Banquet
Value Added Benefits
- Carrier Schedule Credit: Discounts up to 25% off the standard workers’ comp rate schedule in Arizona
- SAHBA Membership Credit saves you an additional 10%, just for being a SAHBA member
- Drug-Free Workplace Credit: Qualifying SAHBA members receive an additional 5%
SAHBA members qualify for deep discounts through SAHBA’s Workers’ Compensation program. Some members have already received quotes saving THOUSANDS on annual premiums! This revenue-share program will directly benefit SAHBA, so we can reinvest in programming and improvements for our membership. A WIN-WIN! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and get started on your quote TODAY.
NAHB Member Advantage dozens of offers, including up to $1,000 cash-back savings on Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles; Houzz; Dell; Avis; UPS; Wyndham Hotels and more.
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty for discounts on Builder Backed Service Program, systems and appliances warranty.
Through SAHBA’s partnership with National Purchasing Partners (NPP), you and your employees can receive discounts on Verizon wireless service to 10% off Expedia hotels, Sherwin-Williams, Airgas, Office Depot, Best Buy, DocuSign, Skechers and more!
BDX is the leading digital marketing company for home builders, specializing in home builder marketing, customized websites, 3D renderings, virtual reality, floorplans and more.